||23 x 13 mm
Stop bead is a component of gypsum board system that protects corners and joints of drywall. It is made of aluminum (Al) required for installation of Drywall system.
- Easy to install;
- Clean finish, especially with different or uneven surfaces;
- Leaves no edges when stopped;
- Can be attached to all gypsum plasterboards;
- Generally used for the forming of straight lines.
- The stop beads have a perforated, recessed edge and are used where the edge of the building board is not exposed;
- Fixed to the sheet of building board with an adhesive or staples, with the finishing coats bonding into the building board and feathering up to the bead nib;
- Ideally used for door jambs and window returns.