||25 x 25 mm
||100 x 100 mm
Universal corner bead with mesh is used for reinforcement of corners and edges with an angle up to 180°.
- Reinforcement of corners and edges with an angle up to 180°;
- Practical and easy to handle – the profile is delivered in rolls;
- Eliminates the need to connect the profile;
- Aesthetic appeal – forms perfectly straight corners;
- Connects to the insulation system an integrated reinforcing fabric;
- Corner profiles with mesh cover over corner areas in an optimum way;
- Chemically stable, not reacting with a plaster;
- Can be used instead of an aluminum profile with mesh.
- Before using for the first time, open the box and push the end of the profile through the hole in the side of the box;
- When finished working, insert the free end of the profile into the slot at the bottom;
- At the place where you want to fit it, apply the leveling compound to the width of the integrated glass-fibre mesh of the profile;
- Before placing it on the leveling compound we recommend reshaping the profile to the minimal angle;
- Place the profiles onto the leveling compound and smooth off with a stainless-steel trowel;
- To shorten the profile use scissors designed for work with plastic profiles;
- Installation work must be performed within the temperature range +5°C to +30°C.